Rural Support provides a confidential support service to the rural and farming community across all of Northern Ireland. Our work is made possible through the skills, experience and expertise of our team of volunteers.
By volunteering with Rural Support you could:
- Empower and help others who may need support
- Use your skills and experience in a meaningful way
- Enhance your own life through routine, structure and stimulation
You could provide support within the following roles:
- Outreach support at events to promote the service
- Emotional support on a one to one basis with clients
- Practical or technical support on the phone or face to face with clients
- Helpline support on the phone to callers
Rural Support is particularly keen to recruit volunteers who have experience of farm business management and could assist others with farm finance/debt issues.