CLIC Sargent for Children with Cancer
CLIC Sargent is the UK leading children’s Cancer charity. We are localised in Northern Ireland and provide clinical, practical and emotional support to children and their families.
Each week in Northern Ireland two children are diagnosed with Cancer, CLIC Sargent is there every step of the way and aims to burden the impact of childhood Cancer.
Information Distribution Volunteer
As Information Distribution Volunteer you will display CLIC Sargent information at venues in your local community. You distribute the materials in your own time and at your own pace.
Speaker Volunteer – Across Northern Ireland
Speaker volunteers give talks and presentations on behalf of CLIC Sargent to groups in their local communities to raise awareness of childhood cancer and the work of CLIC Sargent.
Can Collector ‐ Across Northern Ireland
We are inviting volunteers to be part of our regional Can Collector network in your local area. As Can Collector you will have opportunity to help support collection can activities. Main elements of volunteer role include:
- Servicing of existing cans following CLIC Sargent guidelines
- Identifying new opportunities for the placement of collection cans
- Assisting the Fundraising team by distributing posters, flyers/newsletters within the area to inspire new support‐ keeping accurate records of can numbers, locations, contacts, income, update database
Fundraising Group Chair
CLIC Sargent is looking for an individual to lead a dynamic fundraising group in a wide range of exciting events and activities to raise money for children with cancer. The role involves:
- Lead and inspire the group in organising fundraising activities in your local area
- You can decide as a group what kind of events and activities you wish to organise and how frequently
- Raising awareness of CLIC Sargent in your local areas through your group’s activities
- You will be the main point of contact between the group and your local CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager
- Giving talks/speeches
Fundraising Group Member
We are inviting volunteers to be part of a brand new fundraising group in the local area! You will have the opportunity to get involved in as many events and fundraising activities as you would like and the time you give will make a real difference to children and young people with cancer in Northern Ireland. The role involves:
- Helping to organise events in your local area to raise money and awareness for CLIC Sargent. These could be anything from a tea party to a triathlon! Being part of a fundraising group means you can be as creative as you want.
- You will be supported by your local Community Fundraising Manager
Community Support Volunteer
CLIC Sargent is calling for individuals across the six counties in Northern Ireland to help their local Community Fundraising Manager raise awareness of the brand and help in general community fundraising tasks. In order to support all of the services we provide we need to fundraise and you will be a vital part of Community Fundraising.
This is a great opportunity to help children and young people with Cancer. The role involves:
- Helping with local fundraising activities, flag days, local events and information evening.
- Raising awareness of the charity and its work, at both the local and national level through marketing material distribution and attending cheques presentations, (all materials for these tasks will be provided).
- Maintaining local fundraising materials such as Collection Cans.